As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published elsewhere, is original and has been written by the stated authors.
- The article is not currently being considered for publication by any other journal and will not be submitted for such review while under review by Academy Journals.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Instruction for Authors, a master (example) manuscript file can be downloaded here.
- Spell and grammar checks have been performed.
- Please provide email addresses and affiliation(s) of four potential reviewers! (Please enter this information into the “Comments for the Editor” box in the online journal system when you are submitting your manuscript).